WHIRL (What Have I Read Lately) Books is a site for readers to find books for themselves and their book clubs. Liz at Literary Masters runs book groups and literary salons where we "dig deep" into literary treasures.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Year's Resolutions Redux

Wow, I had two New Year's resolutions: One, to drink more water. Two, to post more on my blog. Well, I am chagrined to admit that I am still as dry as a desert, and looking at my blog, that metaphor carries through. Dry. Empty of life. Well, of new postings, anyway. Yet, I always say "it's not too late," so here I am, water glass in hand, blogging away. And many of you have contacted me to point out that my website is a tad, um, barren too. Thanks--I am aware! Some of our technical staff have been on an extended vacation, but when they return we will get the entire site spiffed up! Until then, I am lifting my glass of H2O to you all--Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment